Sunday, November 1, 2009

the new laptop doesn't have powerpoint, so i have to bootleg it from a torrent. Luckily, it's running at over 500 kb/s, so i may be able to get some work done on my burma project.
i kind of hate working on projects in partnerships, mostly because of the way i am. I pretty much told justin that i'd do the entire project. so, he pretty much hasn't done shit for it, and i've done all the research. so now when it's becoming a hassle for me to do work, i feel guilty. i mean, it's only a twenty page powerpoint, and i could crank it out in an hour, but he hasn't done anything on it. and i feel guilty that i haven't either? that doesn't feel right. justin, if your reading this, don't worry, it's fine. Bittorrent says that the download will be done in 8 minutes, so, dependent on the installation time, i should be able to crank out half the project tonight.
So, why isn't medical marijuana legal? morphine's legal for cancer patients, and marijuana could do the same effects with way less risk of drug complications, and if it gets in the wrong hands it would do so much less damage. instead of that horrible synthetic crap, marijuana could entirely help arthritis patients like my little brother, my stepdad, and my dad. And my grandma. and my uncles. Heck, anyone with any kind of back pain. and my uncle doug with his bad knee. and any elderly people with glaucoma. heck, they should just keep a room clambaked at all times in nursing homes. so many health problems would improve so fast. ok, maybe that's a little extreme, but whatever. physicians in nursing homes should have medical marijuana on hand. plus, look at the legal drugs. has any doctor in the last 75 years perscibed tobacco for any ailment? how about alcohol? "i perscribe one bottle of jack daniels for your athsma". actually, back in the day they did recommend cigarettes for athsma. that worked out just great
Simone! why haven't you followed me! i'm all alone! no one reads my blogs! i've got blogerrea!!
one minute until office 2007 has downloaded. wow, this is really illegal. it's like as illegal as stealing $500 software. it is stealing $500 software. i know my step dad has a real copy of it, so i'll get that tomarrow. yay, it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment