Sunday, October 25, 2009

I really wanna go to bed right now but for some reason I can't. And I'm kinda confused about why i supposedly have two blogs by the same name. I don't know but I'd kinda like to get rid of the crappy one.
FUCK school tomarrow. I don't mind the whole learning thing but I know i'm gonna fall asleep in french which sucks because i've got a test tomarrow. FUCK MY LIFE. I'm going to blame this problem on global prostitution. Fucking whores.
Well it's 10:15 which means i'll only be getting 7 and a half hours of sleep which SUCKS. God, i wish i could take night school. Oh well. 6 days till i get my licence! Yay! Then maybe i'll actually have a social life. Or maybe i'll still do nothing with anyone and still feel alone. Fuck.
I guess i'll try to fall asleep. Oh, I just yawned! That's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment