Monday, October 26, 2009

So, my brother's sick, and my mom's getting a little paranoid thinking he's got he swine flu. Wow.
I need to go to bed. But i want to blog. I feel like i've been introduced to a drug. Dammit Simone, you showed me meth. At least this drug's good for me!
Sleepsleepsleepspleep. I need to sleep. Dustin said today that if you take a piece of string like a shoelace or something and just play with it, you'll fall asleep. I'm gonna do that. One more contreversial issue.
The war in iraq! no no no, i could blog all day about that one. maybe i'll do that tomarrow. just to warn you, i support it. I know, i know, it doesn't sound logical, but hear me out...tomarrow. Ok, how about... STEM CELL RESEARCH. It should totally be supported by the government. I mean come on, we now have the technology that we can use adult cells and turn them back into stem cells instead of using embryos. So what's the argument? "Blahblahblah we're playing god, blahblahblah". Yea, well FUCK YOU! AND FUCK GOD! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WE SHOULDN'T PLAY GOD TO SAVE A 8 YEAR OLD LEUKEMIA PATIENT?! OR TO GIVE A MAN WHO WAS PARALIZED IN WAR THE ABILITY TO WALK AGAIN?! YOU'RE FUCKING HEARTLESS! YOU COCK SUCKER!!!! FUCK!


So, yea... go stem cells

No comments:

Post a Comment