Monday, October 26, 2009

ok, so i've got a lab report due tomarrow that i should probably get cracking on but instead i think i'll just blog because i find it fun. I'm gonna go to cnn and the first controversial subject i see, i'll blog about.
what does cnn stand for anyways? central news network? cereal number nation? crack in my nose this night?
Gay marriage! Dude, you can fuck who ever you want, just don't fuck me. Hell, you can even hit on me if you don't know i'm straight, but once i've told you, put your boner away. the other day this gay dude named doug told me i had a nice mouth, and asked me how broke i was on a scale from one to ten. and i'd already told him i'm straight. yea. so, yea, you can do who you want, but i dig chicks, so don't do me
Oh, and all you religionmongers, i do see that in your wonderous book of "truth" you call the bible, in one line in the hebrew laws of exodus, let me put this to you more bruntly: one line, one single line, only one fucking line does it say that a man should not go to bed with another man. Yep, and on the next page it says that any child who goes against the word of his father should be put to death. THE BIBLE IS A SHITTY MORAL CODE. Don't listen to every fucking word it says, because you'll realize that God is one touchy bitch.
I should probably work on my lab report, but i'm gonna go on to another contreversial issue. Oh, i know, lets talk about Russia, specificly the way they indocrinate their young into supporting their president. Ok, so I saw this video in my comparitive governments class, and it was about this camp in russia, it was called nashi camp. Yea more like nazi camp. The entire subject of the camp is to pretty much worship Vladimir Putin like a god. Extremely graphic images of the political enemies of the Kremlin are posted everywhere. And here's what really freaked me out. The moment the kids are 18, they marry them at the camp. Then they put them on big boats together. The boats have tents, and they are told to "make babies for mother russia right away". I SHIT YOU NOT. That is fucked up. Don't believe me? Go ahead, google it. I swear to god. Ok, swearing to god doesn't really mean much to a buddhist, so i swear on the reality of the four noble truths. Or, i swear on the eightfold path. IDK, buddhists don't really worship any being or object, so i swear on something REALLY fucking important.

No comments:

Post a Comment